Thrive is a therapeutic approach to support all children with emotional and social development.
Our mission is to help all children become more emotionally resilient and better placed to engage with life and learning. We will achieve this through our whole-school approach to wellbeing - proven to improve attendance, behaviour and attainment.
Thrive promotes emotional and social growth by building positive relationships between a child, their peers and trusted adults, allowing them to explore and understand their feelings safely through a variety of activities.
Thrive helps children feel safe, supported and ready to learn.
Our Whole School Approach
- We currently have 2 Licensed Thrive Practitioners, Mrs Ralph (Mental Health and Thrive Approach Lead) and Mrs Callanan (Principal)
- Each class has Whole Class Thrive sessions timetabled once a week
- Children may also work 1-1 or in small groups with our Lead Thrive Practitioner
- PSHE Curriculum taught additionally to Thrive but explicit links made where appropriate
- All children are greeted each morning by staff to ensure a calm and positive start to the day
- Breakfast club is available free of charge for all children
- A wide range of enrichment to support wellbeing
New Ways November:
Parents Helpline 0808 802 5544 (Monday-Friday 9.30am-4pm)
Email - help@nspcc,org,uk
0808 800 500